Sunday, December 21, 2008

Why... Fancy seeing YOU here!

Welcome! Come on in. If you couldn't tell, I just moved in here- so things are kind of a mess.

Ah, yes... Introductions... My name is Kim, and being a woman in my mid 20's I've had a blog presence for a rather long time. This is my first blog dedicated entirely to craftiness, though undoubtedly other aspects of my life will bleed into my posts from time to time.

This space will mainly be used to moan, complain, and roar in triumph over my latest crafty conquest. For those who want to know, I'm a fan of knitting, I'm slowly learning to crochet, and I can't draw or paint worth a damn- but that doesn't stop me from trying.

Feel like joining me on a handmade journey? Feel free to comment when the mood strikes, or subscribe to my feed. Have your own crafty blog? I'm prone to hero-worship, so if you're good at what you do I will probably get really excited and blog about you. At the very least, I'll drop a link in here.

Finally, if you see a project you like on here, you can probably buy it for yourself or others in my store, Warm and Happy.

Hm, I think I've covered all of my bases and introduced myself as well as I can. Now- back to that giant shawl I started earlier this evening... oh dear.

0 comments: