Saturday, January 3, 2009

Crafting Some Resolutions

I know, I know. Every year we all make a few (or many) New Year's resolutions and then break them magnificently within a matter of months. Seeing as some shrinks are saying resolutions are actually harmful, I considered skipping that plan this year- but old habits die hard.

My Crafty Resolve:

-Complete one afghan/blanket while reducing yarn stash by at least 1/2 of the massive basket in my living room.

-Buy a sewing machine and make PJ's for friends/buyers out of sweet vintage fabric that's been hiding in my closet for months.

-10 Etsy sales (I know that doesn't seem like much, but given the economy, I'm setting my sights low!)

I think these are all attainable, healthy goals and I'm stoked to begin. I really can't wait to start on the pajama pants! I have some great ideas for the design that could make them both comfy and fashionable.

Because that's how I roll- comfortably and fashionably.

0 comments: