Thursday, January 22, 2009

Outstanding Etsian #1

I'm in love with a pendant.



If I had a love in my life, I would tell him I wanted this for Valentine's Day. It's 25.00 and you can find it and other amazing things in WireGirl's store. I think I love the pendant because it's so simple but so graceful looking. It reminds me of the Party Tree in The Shire.

Good gracious, I am a nerd.

I'll stop salivating over jewelry now, and focus on another task at hand- updating WarmandHappy's Myspace site. I know Myspace is pretty dead now and all the cool kids are on Facebook, but until I get more items in my shop (everytime I have more than 14 items, I end up selling a couple) I don't want to move to Facebook just yet.

I'm having trouble finding a background that doesn't look like it was created specifically for an angry 14 year old girl, so I may be working on that profile for a while. If you're still a Myspace user, feel free to add me as a friend. I'm nice. I don't bite. And I can hook you up with warm and happy items.

C'mon, life doesn't get any easier than that.

0 comments: