Friday, January 9, 2009

Sewing Machine VICTORY! (maybe)

I did it! I found a sewing machine at my favorite thrift shop- Value Village in Marietta, GA. Unfortunately it is missing its power cord, so my victory may be very short lived if ebay can't bail me out of this. Either way, it was only 15 dollars and it appears to be in pretty good shape.



Squee!


I also bought a bunch of albums to liven up the look of my "music space" (it's just the area of my apartment where I keep my various instruments and practice/record). Back in college I started my album cover wallpaper plan, and got one entire wall filled- and then had to donate or recycle most of the albums upon moving out because I just didn't have the storage space. So sad. Now I'm re-using that idea, but on a much smaller scale. We'll see how that turns out.




Now off to see if ebay will save me.

UPDATE: Ebay came through! I found a power cord. We're in business!

0 comments: